Miss/Mrs Violet Loves Vintage 2018 Competition
- A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF DRESSES FROM VIOLET LOVES VINTAGE - 1 FREE dress every month for a whole 12 months!
- A YEAR'S MODELLING CONTRACT WITH ROGUE MODEL MANAGEMENT
- A VINTAGE STYLE/PIN UP PHOTO SHOOT WITH 2 FREE PRINTS BY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER ALLIE CREWE PHOTOGRAPHY
- BE FEATURED ON THE VIOLET LOVES VINTAGE NEW WEBSITE, ACROSS SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN-STORE ADVERTISING
2 RUNNERS-UP PRIZES OF:
- 1 DRESS FROM VIOLET LOVES VINTAGE
- ALL FINALISTS WILL RECEIVE A VIOLET LOVES VINTAGE GOODIE BAG
Our competition is open to all ages (18+) and all sizes and vintage styles - whether you are size 8 or size 18 or size 14 or size 24 (& so on) then you are so very welcome to enter! Perhaps you like 1940's or 1950's, Pin Up style or Rockabilly then the competition is for you!
Rogue Model Management represents lots of different ages, types and styles of models - alternative looks, Pin Up, Burlesque, Vintage, Boudoir etc so don't think that you don't look like a typical 'model' or that you aren't a typical model's age or size. We are looking for someone that is totally fabulous - age and size doesn't come into it!
Stage One: Entrants submit a photo. All photos will be shared via the Violet Loves Vintage Facebook page and people will be able to vote for their favourite/s. Entrants will be able to share their entry so their family and friends can vote and the competition will be promoted across all social media channels. All photos must be submitted by Thursday 15th February 2018. Voting will close at 12pm on Monday 26th February 2018.
Stage Two: The 15 entries with the most likes will automatically go through to the Semi-Final round, along with 10 Violet Loves Vintage Wildcard entries (selected by Violet Loves Vintage from all the entries). The 25 Semi Finalists will be announced on the Violet Loves Vintage Facebook Page. In order for the votes to count, voters must like the photo of the lady they want to vote for, PLUS like the Violet Loves Vintage Facebook Page. The reason for this is that Facebook likes on photos can be bought very cheaply and so the results can be skewed and unfair. Asking votes to like both the page and the photo ensures the person voting is a 'real' person and not a paid for, automated vote.
Stage Three: Semi-Finals - The 25 Semi-Finalists will be whittled down to 10 Finalists by Violet Loves Vintage and announced on the Violet Loves Vintage Facebook Page. The 10 Finalists will be invited to Manchester on Saturday 24th March 2018 for the Final. If any of the 10 Finalists are unable to attend the Final at Afflecks, Manchester on Saturday 24th March then they will forfeit their place in the competition. There will be reserve Finalists, and they will be invited to attend the Final if any of the original 10 Finalists are unable to attend.
Final Stage: The 10 Finalists will be invited to meet the Judges, individually and in person, at Afflecks, in Manchester on Saturday 24th March 2018 and the winner will be announced during the afternoon.
Basic Entry Requirements
1. You must be over 18 by 15.02.2018
2. You must be a resident of the UK
3. You must be able to attend the Final in Manchester (UK) on Saturday 24th March 2018. If you are unable to attend then unfortunately your entry will be disqualified.
4. The Judges decision is final
5. By entering the competition you agree that your image may be featured across our social media channels and in promotional material for the competition . The winner and runners-up must agree to be featured in the press, across social media and on the VLV website.
6. This competition is run by Rachel Warburton, owner of Violet Loves Vintage and she reserves the right to change the rules, prizes or terms and conditions at any time, as she sees fit and appropriate and without notice.
7. Any expenses, travel or otherwise, incurred in travelling to Manchester are undertaken at the Finalists expense.
1. No cash alternative will be offered as a prize. Dresses may not be returned in exchange for cash.
2. The prize of a year's supply of dresses is 1 dress per month for a period of 12 months from 24.03.2018. The dresses are provided by Violet Loves Vintage, and can either be collected in person or we will post them (free of charge) to your UK address. The maximum prize value per dress is £50. The winner is required to supply Violet Loves Vintage with images of them wearing the 12 dresses that can be featured across social media channels, website and promotional material.
3. The prize of 1 year's Modelling Contract with Rogue Model Management is between the winner and Rogue Model Management and the winner and RMM will negotiate terms of the contract. Violet Loves Vintage Limited is not responsible for this part of the prize.
4. The prize of a vintage style photo shoot and print is between the winner and the professional photographer - Allie Crewe Photography, and the shoot and subsequent prints will be organised directly between the photographer and the winner. Violet Loves Vintage Limited is not responsible for this part of the prize.
How To Enter
To enter, send 1 photo of you looking your wonderful vintage best - please ensure the image is of high quality and clear. Vintage style day or evening wear should be worn - no lingere or swimwear, militaria or weaponry please. Photo's should only have you in it and if it is a professional photo you must have permission for it's use. Please send your entries either via email: email@example.com or via Messenger on the Violet Loves Vintage Facebook page. ** THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES AS VOTING HAS COMMENCED **